Anonymous asked: how to get rid of blackheads?
You should try this:
- Put some boiled hot water and some Camille tea into a bowl and hold your face over the warm steam for at least 10 minutes.
- Take a egg and separate the yolk from the egg white, you only need the white.
- Apply the egg white with a brush over your blackheads.
- Take a tissue and separate it into the single layers. Put them onto your blackheads and apply some more egg white (the tissue should get transparent then).
- Let it dry for 30 minutes!
- After 30 minutes you can peel of the tissue and carefully wash your face.
- Use a moisturizer with rice-extract after that.
Doing this every once week can prevent you from getting blackheads again.
Products which can help you too: